Kicker 48KMA6004 - 4-channel marine amplifier — 75 watts RMS x 4
Serious power on your boat
Great music can really add to the fun of an afternoon on the water. Kicker's KMA600.4 marine amplifier can power four speakers with 75 watts RMS each, so you'll hear your music clearly over the sounds of the wind and waves, in up to 2 zones on your boat. You could also use this amp to power a system consisting of two speakers and a subwoofer. If you're just interested in serious power, this amp can go into bridged, 2-channel mode and put out up to 300 watts RMS per channel, for a couple high-performance subs or tower speakers, for example.
High-pass crossover filters keep distortion caused by bass frequencies out your speakers. A low-pass filter and a bass boost on each channel help sculpt the tone when you're powering subs.
Shrugs off salt and water
Kicker knows how rough things can get at sea — they built this amp weather-tough, with marine-grade speaker terminals, stainless-steel screws, conformal circuit boards, and ABYC/NMMA-compliant power connections. That last one is a certification from the National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA), so you know that these connectors are well-made and will work well for a long time, even in rough seas.
- 4-channel marine amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (150 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 300 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable when bridged)
- Class D amp technology
- variable high- and low-pass filters (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-6 dB at 40 Hz) on all channels
- conformal-coated circuit board helps prevent corrosion
- marine-grade speaker terminals and ABYC/NMMA-compliant power connections
- fader switch eliminates need for Y-cords for input signals
- stainless-steel hardware