Kicker 44KXMA12001 - KXMA1200.1 Amplifier
Kicker 44KXMA12001 - KXMA1200.1 Amplifier - KXMA1200.1 1200-Watt Mono Class D Subwoofer Amplifier.
KXM Amplifiers are built for fun, no matter where you go. Power, speaker and input connections are gasket-sealed, as is the control cover hiding the settings, creating a water-resistant barrier to key components.
The KXM 1200-watt mono amplifier uses Class D technology for huge power in a small chassis. KickEQ+™ provides an enormous 18dB of variable bass boost, while a powerful 24dB crossover and subsonic filter to give you the acoustic control to quickly perfect your sound.
A wireless controller is also included for perfecting your sound on the fly. Monitor and adjust gain, bass boost, clipping and more without leaving the driver's seat!
- Class D Power Plant
- One-Ohm Stable
- SHOCwave™ Bass Restoration Processor
- KXARC Wireless Remote Included
- Gain Control With "Optimal Input" Indicator
- Variable 24dB Subsonic Filter
- FIT2™ (Fail-Safe Integration Technology) Circuitry
- Variable 24dB Crossover
- DSP-Controlled Preamp
- KickEQ+™ 18dB Variable Bass Boost
- ABYC/NMMA Compliant Power Terminals
- Conformal-Coated Circuit Boards
- Easy Access to Settings behind Gasket-Sealed Cover Panel
- Black Anodized Aluminum Chassis
- Top-Mounted Teal LED Light Pipe
- Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware Included
Want setup help? Go to KICKER U for a free woofer & amplifier configuration app!
This KXM amplifier delivers as much as 1200 watts into one channel.
|RMS Power [Watts]|
|@ 14.4V, 4Ω mono, ≤ 1% THD+N : 600 x 1
@ 14.4V, 2Ω mono, ≤ 1% THD+N : 1200 x 1
@ 14.4V, 1Ω mono, ≤ 1% THD+N : +/- 10%
|Length [in, cm]|
|9-9∕16 , 24.4|
|Height [in, cm]|
|Width [in, cm]|
|8-5⁄16 , 21|
|Frequency Response ± 1dB|
|Selectable Electronic Crossover|
|Variable Lo-pass 40Hz–160Hz, 24dB/octave|
|Variable 10–80Hz, 24dB/octave|
KickEQ+™ Parametric Bass Boost
(Remote Control Adjustable)
|Boost - Variable 0-18db
Center Frequency - 20Hz-80Hz
|600 x 1 @ 4 ohms, 14.4VDC, 1% THD, CEA-2006B (Watts)|
|CEA Signal-to-Noise Ratio|
|-75dB CEA-2006B (ref: 1W, A-weighted)|