JVC KW-V660BT - DVD receiver
JVC's KW-V660BT DVD receiver combines smartphone integration with lots of add-on capability
Get your phone (and more) into the game
JVC's KW-V660BT DVD receiver delivers several ways to get your smartphone integrated nicely, while also giving you ways to add more gear that you want for your drive. This receiver's 6.8” touchscreen display lets you control and see what's happening with your media, including options like Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto®, screen mirroring for Android phones, Bluetooth®, and high-res music playback. You can also add amplifiers, a backup camera, and a SiriusXM tuner to make road trips more enjoyable.
Putting the "smart" in smartphone
Apple CarPlay and Android Auto put your phone's content at your fingertips. This stereo's controls behave like your phone's interface, so there's no learning curve. Plug in your Android™ or iPhone®, and you'll get voice control access to your navigation, phone calls, weather, text messages, and of course all your music.
Simple controls on a touchscreen display
This receiver's customizable user interface lets you choose the layout on its 6.8" capacitive display. When you're using the JVC interface onscreen, its built-in Gesture Control provides you simple and quick controls over volume, track forward, and track back with just a swipe of your finger.
This JVC also sports a 13-band equalizer that allows you to set up separate tone curves for different audio sources. Combine that with the built-in digital time alignment processor, and you can put yourself right in the engineer's seat. Five preamp outputs give you flexibility in adding amplifiers to your system when you're ready to pump up the sound.
Wireless convenience with Bluetooth
If you don't always feel like plugging in, the KW-V660BT's built-in Bluetooth enables wireless streaming for stored music, Internet radio stations like Pandora and Spotify, podcasts, and audiobooks. Android™ users can pair quickly to this receiver by plugging into the USB port for the initial pairing.
This receiver also lets you take and make calls while keeping your hands on the wheel — an awesome safety feature when you're making your daily commute. JVC also includes a wired microphone which you can install in a location for the best reception, such as on the steering wheel column or a visor.
- DVD/CD receiver with AM/FM RDS tuner
- 6.8" capacitive touchscreen display
- Waze-ready with Apple CarPlay or Android Auto
- customizable user interface display
- plays high-res FLAC and WAV (up to 24-bit/192 kHz) files on USB drives
- fits double-DIN dash openings
- hands-free calling and audio streaming
- compatible with wired Apple CarPlay or Android Auto
- wired mirroring for Android
- plays CDs, DVDs, and USB memory devices (see Details for full capabilities)
- 13-band equalizer with digital time alignment
- subwoofer level, phase, and low-pass crossover controls
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- inputs: rear USB input, rear camera input, rear A/V input (mini)
- outputs: 5-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front, rear, mono subwoofer), video output (RCA)