Kicker 46KMC2 - Marine digital media receiver
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Simple, powerful control
Turn your time in the sun into a sure-fire party with Kicker's compact KMC2 digital media receiver. Its gauge-style design makes it a perfect addition to your small boat or powersports vehicle.
Bring on the weather
This receiver fits into a standard gauge opening, so it's a solid choice if you don't have a lot of space to work with. IPX66 weather-resistance means you don't have to think twice jumping that wave or splashing through that mudhole.
Decisions, decisions! You can use the built-in Bluetooth® to stream music from your smartphone, plug a music player into the rear aux input, or pop a thumb drive into the rear USB port. You can also tune into your favorite local radio stations using the AM/FM tuner. And if you're planning to add an amp to your system, you'll appreciate the rear-mounted preamp outputs.
Easy to read
The big, clearly marked buttons are easy to see and easy to operate, even when you're wearing gloves. The big LED display gives you the info you need, while the watertight, UV-resistant face and durable controls will stand up to the rigors of marine and outdoor use.
- marine digital media receiver (does not play CDs)
- built-in amp (25 watts x 4 RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- built-in Bluetooth® for music streaming
- AM/FM tuner
- IPX66-rated watertight face
- big, easy-to-use buttons
- backlit LCD display
- inputs: rear USB input, rear aux input
- outputs: 2-channel preamp outputs (2.5 volts)
- fits into a standard gauge opening
- cutout opening: 3.0" diameter x 5.0"D
- front panel: 4.3125" (diameter) x 1.25" (depth)