Sony XAV-AX150 6.95" Inch Touchscreen
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Sony XAV-AX150 - Digital multimedia receiver (does not play CDs)
6.95" (17.6 cm) Media Receiver with CarPlay/ Android Auto
Looking to add Apple CarPlay and Android Auto to your ride? Sony's XAV-AX150 digital multimedia receiver lets you do it reliably and at a competitive price. I've always been a Sony fan for their streamlined approach to stereos, and with built-in Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™, operation gets even more convenient.
Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
Take your iPhone® experience in the car to the next level with a seamless interface to access your music library, phone, messages, navigation, and more. Plus, Siri®-powered voice control makes operation even more convenient in the car. Android users can access similar features with Android Auto and voice-controlled Google Assistant.
Built-in Bluetooth® and more
Of course, Sony gives you Bluetooth as well. Use it to make or receive hands-free phone calls via your smartphone with the included microphone, or stream music from your phone with ease.
You can use the rear USB input to attach your smartphone for use with Apple CarPlay or Android Auto, or you can connect a thumb drive with your favorite music, video files, and even lossless FLAC files for a more fulfilling sound. Sony also includes a rear-view camera input and distance guidance display to make the XAV-AX150 your perfect command center.
- digital multimedia receiver with AM/FM tuner (does not play CDs)
- 6.95" resistive touchscreen
- Bluetooth hands-free calling and audio streaming
Smartphone Features (see Details for info on compatibility with specific smartphones and apps):
- Apple CarPlay compatible
- Android Auto compatible
- plays MP3, WMA, AAC, and FLAC music files
- 10-band graphic equalizer
- high- and low-pass filters
- EXTRA BASS maximizes bass response while minimizing distortion
- Dynamic Stage Organizer for improving stereo image
- inputs: rear USB port, rear-view camera input
- outputs: 5-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front, rear, mono sub)