Kenwood Excelon DPX395MBT
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Kenwood Excelon DPX395MBT - Digital media receiver (does not play discs)
An Excelon with Alexa
The Kenwood Excelon DPX395MBT digital media receiver is all about accessing and controlling your favorite media. And this Kenwood makes it easy, with a big multi-function knob and three-line, variable-color display. Built-in Bluetooth® lets you stream music or enjoy hands-free calling without having to plug in your smartphone. And you'll have AM/FM radio and access to your digital music collection loaded on a flash drive, plus the option of adding SiriusXM satellite radio. Best of all, you can use built-in Amazon Alexa to use voice commands to play and control your music while you keep your eyes on the road. And Kenwood backs up this receiver with a 2-year warranty.
Built-in Amazon Alexa
Load the Alexa app onto your phone and pair your phone to this Kenwood receiver. Then, simply press the dedicated "Alexa" button on the faceplate, and you can access music, audiobooks, news, weather, traffic, and smart home controls using your voice.
Bring along your music
The DPX395MBT's front-panel USB port allows you to control select iPhone features using the receiver's controls. iPhone users can also access Apple Music® stations. The USB port can handle MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC, and WAV music files on a thumb drive, as well as high-res FLAC files to get that crisp detail from your tunes.
- digital media receiver with AM/FM tuner
- high-contrast 3-line display with 2-zone variable-color illumination
- built-in Amazon Alexa
- plays USB drives with MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, and FLAC files, plus high-res FLAC files
- Bluetooth with dual phone connection for hands-free calls and music streaming
- supports Kenwood Remote app
- Apple Music control (iPhone only)
- built-in iPod and iPhone control
- 13-band equalizer and digital time alignment
- high- and low-pass crossovers
- Drive EQ to compensate for road noise