Kicker 42IQ10005 - IQ1000.5 Q-Class 5-channel car amplifier with digital signal processing
Kicker 42IQ10005 - IQ1000.5 Q-Class 5-channel car amplifier with digital signal processing - 65 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms + 500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
Kicker's high IQ
Kicker has built the ultimate sound improvement, combining a powerful Class D amplifier with a digital signal processor in order for you to get the high-fidelity sound you want in your car. The amp comes with Kicker's TWEEQ™ sound-tuning software, run on your Windows device, that helps you dial in your sound just the way you want it.
Power and brains
Kicker's Q-Class IQ1000.5 five-channel amplifier can send 65 watts RMS to your front and rear speakers plus 500 watts RMS to a sub, so you know you'll hear all your music loud and clear. You don't have to use any app or software to get great-sounding music with this amp — it has its own onboard tuning controls, including low-pass and subsonic filters, along with Kicker's EQ+ bass boost. A Panel Lock button disengages the onboard controls when you do want to run things with the TWEEQ app.
TWEEQ functions and features
When you first launch TWEEQ, you'll be prompted to begin a configuration wizard that'll take you step by step through the process of selecting the different settings for speaker sizes, types, and distances. This leaves you with what Kicker calls a basic setup, a big improvement over factory sound that'll satisfy most music lovers. The advanced features let you really get down to the nuts and bolts of sound. You'll have access to a 31-band EQ, fully adjustable crossover filters, time-alignment, and a limiter/compressor on every channel, all there to help your system sound perfect.
- 5-channel car amplifier with digital signal processing
- 65 watts RMS x 4 + 250 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 125 watts RMS x 4 + 500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 250 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- CEA-2006 compliant
- wired remote bass level controller included
- onboard controls:
- variable high-pass filters for front and rear channels (40-180 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- variable low-pass filter on subwoofer channel (40-180 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- variable KickEQ™ bass boost on subwoofer channel (0-18 dB at 40 Hz)
- subsonic filter on subwoofer channel (25 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Panel Lock function disables onboard controls when using TWEEQ app