Kicker 46CXA6605T - CXA660.5T CX Series 5-channel car amplifier
Kicker 46CXA6605T - CXA660.5T CX Series 5-channel car amplifier - 65 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms + 300 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
Do you like your music loud and clear? Kicker's CXA660.5T five-channel amplifier can put out 65 watts to each of your front and rear speakers, plus up to 300 watts RMS for your subwoofer. You could also use this amp to drive a pair of high-performance speakers or components with 180 watts RMS each from bridged channels, and the sub with 300 watts.
Tone controls for the best sound
Separate high-pass filters on the front and rear channels help you sculpt the sound to get the most out of your speakers. A variable low-pass and a fixed subsonic filter help you tune the bass for your sub, enclosure, and vehicle, while a variable bass boost allows you to add some low-end punch.
Hooks in almost anywhere in almost any position
Kicker's Fail-Safe Integration Technology (FIT™) keeps this amp's input free from noise or interference, so you can tap into your speaker wires for a signal without a worry. A 3-second turn-on/turn-off delay eliminates system pops and other noises. The CXA660.5T comes with hardware that lets you mount it vertically, so you can put it in a location that takes up very little floor space and looks cool too.
- 5-channel car amplifier
- 65 watts RMS x 4 + 150 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 90 watts RMS x 4 + 300 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 180 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 300 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- CTA-2006 compliant
- front and rear channels:
- Class AB amp technology
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- variable high-pass filter (10-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- subwoofer channel:
- Class D amp technology
- frequency response: 25-200 Hz
- variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- fixed subsonic filter (25 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-6 dB at 40 Hz)