Kicker 46KMC4 - Marine digital media receiver
Meet your new entertainment hub! The KMC4 features four channels and up to 200 watts of built-in power. It comes equipped with an AM/FM/weather-band tuner, charging USB connection and four sets of RCA outputs for easy expansion.
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Looking for a smart-looking way to control all the audio on your boat? Kicker's KMC4 marine digital media receiver gives you a 3" full-color display to control two zones of audio on your boat. The big, clearly marked buttons are easy to see and easy to operate, even when you're wearing gloves.
Bring on the weather
This receiver fits into a standard gauge opening, so it's a solid choice if you don't have a lot of space to work with. IPX66 weather-resistance means you don't have to think twice about splishin' and a-splashin'. Kicker also builds in a weather-band tuner so you can get details on the dark clouds gathering on the horizon.
You can use the built-in Bluetooth® to stream music from your smartphone, plug a music player into the rear aux input, or pop a thumb drive into the rear USB port. You can tune into your favorite local radio stations using the AM/FM tuner. And if you're planning to add an amp to your system, you'll appreciate the full set of rear-mounted preamp outputs and a customizable 6-band EQ with 5 presets.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities.
- marine digital media receiver (does not play CDs)
- 3" full-color LCD display
- AM/FM/Weather Band tuner
- 2-ohm stable built-in amp
- 25 watts RMS x 4/50 peak x 4 channels at 4 ohms
- 38 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms
- favorites for AM, FM, and WB
- built-in Bluetooth® for music streaming
- IPX66-rated watertight face
- day/night mode
- 6-band EQ with five presets
- inputs: rear USB input, rear RCA input
- outputs: 8-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, sub, and Zone 2)
- works with KRC12 wired remote (not included)