Kicker 48KMA3604 - KMA Series 4-channel marine amplifier — 65 watts RMS x 4
POWER THE PARTY
This amp features a variable bass boost with KickEQ™, giving you as much as 6dB of extra bump. Powering as many as eight speakers, this amplifier makes your entire boat sound like a floating concert! A powerful 12dB crossover is also included, letting you quickly tune your system to perfection.
- Class A/B
- 500 Watts of Dynamic Power
- Four-Channel Amplifier with Bridging Capability
- Conformal-Coated Circuit Board
- Variable 12dB Crossover
- KickEQ™ Variable 6dB Bass Boost
- Real Marine™ ABYC/NMMA-Compliant Power Connections
- 316L Stainless-Steel Hardware Included
The extra boost you need
Boats can be noisy places. Kicker's KMA360.4 4-channel amplifier has the firepower you need for successful naval maneuvers, supplying 65 watts of clean power each to a broadside of four speakers. If you want to drop a serious depth charge, you can use this amp in bridged 2-channel mode to pump up a pair of subs with 180 watts RMS each. High- and low-pass filters help you get maximum performance from the speakers, while a variable bass boost lets you dial in the extra low end you're craving.
Kicker has made sure this amp will stand up to the life aquatic, with conformal-coated PC boards to protect against dust and water. The amp also features stainless-steel hardware so you don't have to worry about rusty terminals shorting out your good times on the water.
- 4-channel marine amplifier
- 65 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms
- 90 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms
- 180 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Class A/B design
- variable high-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-6 dB at 40 Hz)