Kicker 48KMA6006 - KMA Series 6-channel marine amplifier — 50 watts RMS x 6
Power from bow to stern
Let everyone enjoy the party on your boat with the Kicker KMA600.6 six-channel amplifier. Think of this powerhouse performer as three amps in one, supplying the boost your music needs to the bow, midships, and stern on your pleasure craft. For full-range operation, you've got 50 watts per channel at your command, ready to drive speakers in three separate zones. If you're ready to drop a serious depth charge, you can use this amp in bridged 3-channel mode to fire a bass broadside of 200 watts RMS to each of three subwoofers. High- and low-pass filters and a bass boost help you get maximum performance from your setup.
Kicker has made sure this amp will stand up to the life aquatic, with conformal-coated PC boards to protect against dust and water. The amp also features stainless-steel hardware so you don't have to worry about rusty terminals shorting out your good times on the water.
- 6-channel marine amplifier
- 50 watts RMS x 6 at 4 ohms
- 100 watts RMS x 6 at 2 ohms
- 200 watts RMS x 3 bridged (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- can be used to amplify 3 separate zones, or two zones and a sub
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Class A/B design
- variable high-pass filter (0-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave), amps 1 and 2
- variable low- and high-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave), amp 3
- variable bass boost (0-6 dB at 40 Hz), amp 3 only