Kicker 48KMA8001 - KMA Series marine mono amplifier — 600 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
Big bass firepower
When you want to drop the lows when you're cruising, enlist the Kicker KMA800.1 marine amplifier as a part of your crew. This mono amp has the firepower you need for successful naval maneuvers, supplying up to 800 watts to your subs. A low-pass filter lets you dial in the output, while the included wired remote adds bass level control to the cockpit.
Kicker has made sure this amp will stand up to the life aquatic, with conformal-coated PC boards and marine-com-pliant terminals to protect against dust and water. The amp also features stainless-steel hardware so you don't have to worry about rusty terminals shorting out your good times on the water.
- mono marine amplifier
- 300 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (600 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- 800 watts RMS x 1 at 1 ohms
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Class A/B design
- variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- subsonic filter (25 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-6 dB at 40 Hz)