Kicker 48KXMA12002 - 2-channel marine amplifier — 300 watts RMS x 2
Serious power on your boat
Kicker's KXMA1200.2 marine amplifier will bring new authority to your sound system, powering a couple of high-performance tower speakers with 300 watts RMS each, or a pair of 2-ohm marine subs with 600 watts RMS each. A bass boost adds some extra punch when you're driving subs. This reliable and compact KXM Series 2-channel rocker will run cool even when pushed hard, thanks to its high-mass heatsink, high-tech internal components, and efficient full-range Class-D amp technology.
Ready for life on the water
Kicker uses a conformal-coated circuit board for improved water and dust resistance, along with corrosion-resistant power connections, a gasket-sealed front cover, and stainless steel mounting hardware that won't rust all over your boat's gel coat or carpeting.
Stop the noise
Kicker's Fail-Safe Integration Technology (FIT2™) rejects noise and interference generated by your boat's electronics, so you'll enjoy your music clean and pure. Speaker-level inputs make it possible to hook this amp up to almost any stereo receiver or radio. Kicker also helps you set this amp's gain properly, by offering free test tones for downloading. You play a tone and turn the gain up until the gain knob glows red. Then, you turn it down until it just goes out, and the amp's gain is set perfectly.
The controls you need
A gasket-sealed front door gives you quick and easy access to your amp's controls. You can tune for almost any kind of speaker, as the steeply-sloped high- and low-pass filters offer a wide range of adjustment. The filters can be set up for bandpass operation — where both the high- and low-pass filters are engaged to allow only the frequencies between them to play — for optimizing the signal for midrange speakers in a 3-way system.
- 2-channel marine amplifier
- 300 watts RMS CEA-2006 x 2 at 4 ohms (600 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms)
- Class D amp technology
- gain knob also functions as clip light
- variable high-pass filter (10-500 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- variable low-pass filter (40-5000 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- bandpass engages both high- and low-pass filters
- variable bass boost (0-6 dB at 40 Hz)
- weather-resistant conformal-coated circuit boards
- front-mounted controls protected behind gasket-sealed fold-down door
- Fail-Safe Integration Technology eliminates noise from your electrical system
- preamp and speaker-level inputs (speaker wire to RCA adapter required for speaker-level input))
- preamp outputs
- wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 150-amp fuse recommended
- for multiple amplifiers, an additional 150-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and this amplifier is recommended
- dimensions: 11-5/16"W x 2-1/4"H x 8-3/8"D