Kicker 48KXMA8004 - KXMA Series 4-channel marine amplifier — 100 watts RMS x 4
Gobs of power for fun on the water
Kicker's KXMA800.4 marine 4-channel amplifier will bring brilliance and clarity to your sound, powering four speakers with 100 watts RMS each. You can also set up this amp with two channels powering full-range or component speakers, and two channels bridged together to power a subwoofer with up to 400 watts RMS. This beefy amp delivers lots of solid wattage, no matter how demanding your speakers are.
Stays cool under pressure
This reliable and compact KXMA Series rocker will run cool even when pushed hard, thanks to its high-mass heatsink, high-tech internal components, and efficient full-range Class-D amp technology.
Made for marine use
The KXMA800.4 features a conformal-coated circuit board for improved water and dust resistance, plus corrosion-resistant power connections, a gasket-sealed front cover, and stainless-steel mounting hardware that won't rust all over your boat's gel coat or carpeting.
Kicker employs their Fail-Safe Integration Technology (FIT2™) to reject noise and stop any interference generated by your boat's electronics, so you'll enjoy your music clean and pure. Speaker-level inputs make it possible to hook this amp up to almost any stereo receiver or radio. Kicker also helps you set this amp's gain properly, by offering free test tones for downloading. You play a tone and turn the gain up until the gain knob glows red. Then, you turn it down until it just goes out, and the amp's gain is set perfectly.
- 4-channel marine amplifier
- 100 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (200 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 400 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- Class D amp technology
- gain knobs also function as clip lights
- Amp 1:
- variable high- or low-pass filter (10-500 Hz, 24 dB/octave); 10x switch
- Amp 2:
- variable high-pass filter (10-500 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- variable low-pass filter (40-500 Hz, 24 dB/octave); 10x switch
- bandpass engages both high- and low-pass filters
- variable bass boost (0-6 dB at 40 Hz) on all channels