Kicker 48KXMA9005 - KXMA Series 5-channel marine amplifier
75 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms + 400 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
Dependable power for your boat's sound system
Want one amplifier to run your boat's entire audio system? Kicker's KXMA900.5 marine 5-channel amp can power four speakers with 75 watts RMS each while driving a subwoofer with up to 400 watts RMS. This reliable and compact KXMA Series rocker remains cool even when pushed hard, thanks to its high-mass heatsink, high-tech internal components, and efficient full-range Class-D amp technology. If you're looking for louder or have some demanding speakers, you could also use this amp in 3-channel mode to send 250 watts RMS each to some high-performance components, and with 400 watts going to the sub.
The KXMA900.5 will also work well powering a 3-way system, with the Amp 1 channels running the tweeters, Amp 2 the woofers, and the Sub channel taking care of a subwoofer or two.
Made for marine use
This rugged amp features a conformal-coated circuit board for improved water and dust resistance, plus corrosion-resistant power connections, a gasket-sealed front cover, and stainless steel mounting hardware that won't rust all over your boat's gel coat or carpeting.
Kicker employs their Fail-Safe Integration Technology (FIT2™) to reject noise and stop any interference generated by your boat's electronics, so you'll enjoy your music clean and pure. Speaker-level inputs make it possible to hook this amp up to almost any receiver or radio. Kicker also helps you set this amp's gain properly, by offering free test tones for downloading. You play a tone and turn the gain up until the gain knob glows red. Then, you turn it down until it just goes out, and the amp's gain is set perfectly. Kicker also includes a wired remote bass knob when you need to turn up the thump from the driver's seat.
- 5-channel marine amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 4 + 200 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 125 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms + 400 watts RMS x 1 at 1 or 2 ohms
- 250 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 400 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- subwoofer channel 1-ohm stable — 400 watts RMS (+/-10%) x 1 at 1 ohm)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Class D amp technology
- gain knobs also function as clip lights
- Amp 1: variable high- or low-pass filter (10-500 Hz, 24 dB/octave), plus 10x switch
- Amp 2: variable high-pass (10-500 Hz, 24 dB/octave), low-pass (40-500 Hz, 24 dB/octave with 10x switch), or bandpass (engages both) filter
- Sub channel: variable low-pass filter (40-160 Hz, 24 dB/octave), subsonic filter (10-80 Hz, 24 dB/octave), and variable bass boost (0-6 dB at 40 Hz)
- wired remote bass knob control