Pioneer TS-A1300C - A-Series 5-1/4" component speaker system
- 50 Watts RMS, 300 Watts max
- Frequency range: 42 Hz to 38 kHz
- Crossover frequency: 3.2 kHz
- 4 ohms impedance
- 20mm PI Tweeter
- 5-1/4 in. carbon and mica reinforced IMPP (injection molded polypropylene) cone construction
- Includes multi-fit installation flexible tweeter mounting hardware
Enjoy your tunes
Pioneer brings their "A game" with their A Series TS-A1300C 5-1/4" component speaker system. Bump up your sound quality with these serious performers and an outboard amp. With power handling up to 50 watts RMS, you'll really be able to crank your jams.
This component set delivers a satisfying punch, thanks to enhanced woofer cones made of reinforced mica for exceptional rigidity and responsiveness. Install the separate 3/4" tweeters in a good spot up high in your vehicle for better stereo imaging. Pioneer smartly houses the soft dome tweeters in wave guide enclosures that help your highs achieve the widest dispersion possible.
- component speaker system includes 2 woofers and 2 tweeters
- 5-1/4" injection molded polypropylene composite woofer cone
- 3/4" soft-dome tweeter with inline crossover
- handles up to 50 watts RMS (300 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 42-38,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 87 dB
- woofer top-mount depth: 2-1/8"
- woofer grilles and tweeter mounting equipment included
- warranty: 1 year