Sony CDX-M10 - Marine CD receiver with front-panel auxiliary input
You've got enough to do on your boat without having to replace your stereo every few years. Sony built the CDX-M10 marine CD receiver with a protective coated circuit board and UV-resistant paint to ensure that it'll stand up to the sun, salt, and spray through many years of good times on the water.
You can play your store-bought and recordable CDs on the CDX-M10; you can even play discs you've loaded with MP3 or WMA files so you can get a full day of music from a single disc. The 3-band equalizer tailors the output of the powerful built-in amplifier for the perfect blend of lows, mids, and highs. Roll out some extra bass by hooking a powered subwoofer to the preamp outputs.
- marine CD receiver with built-in amplifier (17 watts RMS/52 peak × 4 channels)
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs, including discs loaded with MP3 and WMA files
- detachable face
- coated circuit boards, UV- and salt-resistant paint
- EQ3 (seven preset tone curves and a 3-band equalizer)
- inputs: front-panel auxiliary input
- outputs: 2-channel preamp outputs (selectable subwoofer mode)