Stinger HEIGH10 UN1810
Stinger HEIGH10 UN1810 - Digital multimedia receiver (does not play CDs)
Go big with a HEIGH10 receiver with a floating screen
Making the most of your dash's real estate can be a real challenge sometimes, but modular receiver technology makes it easier than ever to get a gorgeous touchscreen receiver in your car. Stinger's HEIGH10 digital multimedia receiver sports a 10" capacitive screen that you can mount in most modern dashes, thanks to its floating design. And it offers Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ compatibility, so you can enjoy the best of your phone while on the road. Need more? It also provides the ability to add satellite radio and GPS navigation easily, plus a powerful built-in amp and tone settings that'll get the sound you're looking for.
Stinger equipped the HEIGH10 with a vibrant 25-watt RMS per channel amplifier, so it'll breathe new life into your speakers. And if you're eager to add an amp and/or subs, you have 4-volt preamp outputs for the front, rear, and sub, plus independent sub controls. High- and-low pass crossovers, time correction, and a 15-band graphic EQ round out this receiver's audio tweaks.
Built-in Bluetooth allows you to use the HEIGH10 receiver for hands-free calling and music streaming through your smartphone. Stinger includes an external microphone for a crystal-clear conversations.
- digital multimedia player with AM/FM tuner (does not play CDs or DVDs)
- 10.1" floating capacitive touchscreen display
- chassis fits double-DIN openings
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and music streaming
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatible
- built-in Android and iPhone control (see Details for info on compatibility with specific smartphones and apps)
- wireless streaming audio with aptX for better sound quality
- FLAC, WAV, MP3, WMA, AAC music playback via USB
- 15-band graphic EQ
- time correction
- high- and low-pass crossovers
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- ready for iGO navigation system:
- maps of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, and Virgin Islands
- separate mapping microSD card purchase required
- inputs: HDMI input, two rear USB inputs, rear A/V input (RCA), backup camera input, and adapters for up to three more cameras
- outputs: two video outs (RCA) with shared audio output; optical digital output; 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)